14th Annual General Meeting
Thursday, March 22, 2012 in Franklin Room at Petticoat Creek Community Centre
Petticoat Creek Library & Community Centre | 470 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON L1V 1A4
PMVF Volunteers WANTED ~ REWARDS offered
- Do you have an interest in history?
- Do you have a few hours each month to volunteer with the Foundation?
- Would you like to help at Bingos in Pickering to aid the Foundation's fundraising?
- Rewards include satisfaction of achievement and enjoyment of working with others.
- Contact Rose Cowan for more information 905.839.6311 ~ download flyer
Bingo help needed
Pickering Museum Village Foundation's prime source of funding comes from weekly bingos, held in Pickering. Help is always welcome, our Bingo Schedule is on-line or contact:
Suzanne Derome email@example.com or
Rose Cowan at 905.839.6311 | firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information on how you can support the conservation, preservation and restoration work of PMVF.
NEW PHOTOS ON RECENT PROJECT PAGE
In 1996 the Pickering Museum Village Advisory Committee recognized the need to establish a fundraising organization to generate additional support for Pickering's Heritage. With the assistance of the Ontario Historical Society, the Pickering Museum Village Foundation was born
Our first project was the reconstruction of the Puterbaugh home, donated by Louise Parkes and family. The early 1800s building became the museum village's schoolhouse
and is available for rent for small meetings and weddings by calling 905.683.8401.
PMVF is pleased to partner with the City of Pickering and support the museum village as Durham's foremost heritage centre.